Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SWA #18 Topics

1. Captive Breeding: benefits and negatives in relation to endangered species
     There were many articles and opinions relating to captive breeding and endangered species.  Some were very scientific with lots of facts and statistics which would definitely help my credibility.  This is my favorite topic because I really love animals and there are many sources available to chose from.
2. Requiring ID to vote (local topic)
     I found more opinion related articles than official factual sources when I researched this topic.  And since I'm not even from South Carolina this issue does not affect me so I'm not very interested in it compared to my other two topics.
3.  Human trafficking (global topic)
     There was a lot of information available about human trafficking however this subject is very broad and I'm not quite sure how to narrow it down into a more specific subject to write about.  The information available also doesn't always have exact data because as it is an illegal activity it can only be estimated how many people are part of it and where it happens.  It is a very interesting topic but I'm still leaning more towards captive breeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment